DEPC-Treated DH2O (0.1%)
0.1% DEPC-treated Distilled Water
Laboratory Use Only, Store at 2 – 25 °C
1) 250 ml package (Catalog No.: 006850-250); Price: $32.00/each
2) 4 x 250 ml package (Catalog No.: 006850-1L); Price: $98.00/each
(Distributor and quantity discounts available, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
For common questions and answers, please check our FAQ.)
Grade: Molecular Biology
Contents: Distilled deionized water
Not hazardous product
Distilled water is treated with 0.1% DEPC and is autoclaved to ensure sterility and inactivation of DEPC. This DEPC-treated water is certified nuclease-free. It is rigorously tested for contaminating nonspecific endonuclease, exonuclease, and RNase activity.
- 0.22 micron membrane-filtered, deionized and distilled water
- DEPC treated and autoclaved
- Free of DNase, RNase and protease activity
- PET bottles (temperature -40°C to 65°C)
- For Research Use Only
Shipping, Storage, Safety, and Handling Precautions:
- Shipped at room temperature. Stored at 2 to 25 °C. Shelf life is one year.
- The solution is designed for in vitro research use only and not for drug, diagnostic or other uses.
- Do not pipette by mouth. Perform experiment under a chemical hood. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after performing the experiment.
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS) is available upon request.
Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase.
Return Policy: Bioenno Tech’s return policy for this product is 90 days from the date of purchase.
Free Technical Support: Email your questions to email@example.com
brain tissue, dendrite, dendritic spine, GFP, gfp, golgi cox, golgi impregnation, golgi stain, golgi’s method, impregnation, rapid golgi, spine, staining, super golgi, supergolgi, synapse