10× 0.1 M Tris Buffered Saline (pH 7.5)
Laboratory Use Only, Store at 2 – 25 ºC
250 ml per unit (Catalog No.: 006751-250); Price: $26.20/each
1,000 ml per unit (Catalog No.: 006751-1L); Price: $78.20/each
(Distributor and quantity discounts available, please send an email to
email@example.com to order.
For common questions and answers, please check our FAQ.)
Contents: Tris and sodium chloride in distilled water
Not hazardous product
Tris, or tris(hydroxymethyl)aminomethane, is an organic compound often used in molecular biology and bio-chemistry. Tris is highly soluble in water. 10× Tris Buffered Saline (TBS) solution is provided at pH 7.5, and the molar concentration of Tris is 1 M at 25°C. Bioenno 10× TBS (1 M, pH 7.5) is supplied as a ready-to-use solution.
1× TBS (0.1 M, pH 7.5) is commonly used for sample dilution in molecular biology. It is isotonic and non-toxic to neurons and can maintain their osmolarity, thus ideal for washing procedures in the detection of hybridization signals. To obtain 1× TBS (0.1 M, pH 7.5) working buffer, dilute the 10× TBS (pH 7.5) with dH2O (1:9 by volume), e.g., to 10 ml of 10× stock buffer, add 90 ml of dH2O, and mix well to generate 100 ml of 1× TBS (pH 7.5). The 1× TBS (0.1 M) will contain 100 mM Tris and 145 mM NaCl.
- Standard 10× TBS (pH 7.5) is supplied as a ready-to-use solution
- Compositions: 1 M Tris hydrochloride (C4H11NO3∙HCl) and 1.45 M NaCl
- Formulated from analytical grade reagents
- Prepared with 0.22 micron sterile filtered, deionized or distilled water
- Optimal for in situ hybridization (ISH), molecular biology, and biochemistry
- HDPE bottle (temperature -100°C to 120°C)
- For Research Use Only
Shipping, Storage, Safety, and Handling Precautions:
- Shipped at room temperature. Store the solution at 2 to 25°C and avoid strong direct light. Bioenno’s ready-to-use solution in bottle is stable for one year at 4°C.
- The solution is designed for in vitro research use only and not for drug, diagnostic or other uses.
- The solution contains reagents that may be harmful in contact with skin, by inhalation or ingestion. Do not pipette by mouth. Use ordinary precautions to avoid inhalation and contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash immediately with generous amounts of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, wash out mouth with water and immediately call a physician.
- Perform experiment under a chemical hood. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after performing the experiment.
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS) is available upon request.
Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase.
Return Policy: Bioenno Tech’s return policy for this product is 90 days from the date of purchase.
Free Technical Support: Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
brain tissue, dendrite, dendritic spine, GFP, gfp, golgi cox, golgi impregnation, golgi stain, golgi’s method, impregnation, rapid golgi, spine, staining, super golgi, supergolgi, synapse