PB (pH 7.4)
0.1 M Phosphate Buffer (pH 7.4)
Laboratory Use Only, Store at 2 – 25 ºC
1) 250 ml per unit (Catalog No.: 006737-250); Price: $24.00/each
2) 1,000 ml per unit (Catalog No.: 006737-1L); Price: $73.00/each
(Distributor and quantity discounts available, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
For common questions and answers, please check our FAQ.)
Contents: Monobasic and dibasic sodium phosphate in distilled water
Not hazardous product
0.1 M Phosphate Buffer (pH 7.4) is provided as a ready-to-use solution. Bioenno standard 0.1 M PB is prepared from monobasic sodium phosphate (NaH2PO4) and dibasic sodium phosphate (Na2HPO4), and does not contain potassium. This PB has been rigorously tested for contaminating nonspecific endonuclease and exonuclease and is optimal for brain tissues and sections that will be subjected to immunohistochemical and histological procedures.
- Standard 0.1 M PB is supplied as a ready-to-use solution
- Compositions: 19 mM NaH2PO4 and 81 mM Na2HPO4
- Formulated from analytical grade reagents
- Prepared with 0.22 micron sterile filtered, deionized, and distilled water
- Optimal for immunohistochemical and histological procedures
- PB with potassium is available
- HDPE bottle (temperature -100°C to 120°C)
- For Research Use Only
Notes: PB with different pH from 6.0 to 8.0 is available in two molarity, 0.1 M and 0.2 M. PB with potassium is also available. Please contact via email email@example.com
Shipping, Storage, Safety, and Handling Precautions:
- Shipped at room temperature. Store the solution at 2 to 25°C and avoid strong direct light.
- The solution is designed for in vitro research use only and not for drug, diagnostic or other uses.
- The solution contains reagents that may be harmful in contact with skin, by inhalation or ingestion. Do not pipette by mouth. Use ordinary precautions to avoid inhalation and contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash immediately with generous amounts of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, wash out mouth with water and immediately call a physician.
- Perform experiment under a chemical hood. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after performing the experiment.
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS) is available upon request.
Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase.
Return Policy: Bioenno Tech’s return policy for this product is 90 days from the date of purchase.
Free Technical Support: Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
brain tissue, dendrite, dendritic spine, GFP, gfp, golgi cox, golgi impregnation, golgi stain, golgi’s method, impregnation, rapid golgi, spine, staining, super golgi, supergolgi, synapse