10× PBS (pH 7.4)
10× 0.01 M Phosphate Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
Laboratory Use Only, Store at 2 – 25 ºC
1) 250 ml per unit (Catalog No.: 006744-250); Price: $24.00/each
2) 1,000 ml per unit (Catalog No.: 006744-1L); Price: $73.00/each
(Distributor and quantity discounts available, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
For common questions and answers, please check our FAQ.)
Contents: Sodium chloride, monobasic and dibasic sodium phosphate in distilled water
Not hazardous product
The 10× PBS (phosphate buffered saline) is a pH-adjusted (pH 7.4) stock solution that contains 19 mM NaH2PO4, 81 mM Na2HPO4, and 1.45 M NaCl. The 10× PBS is ready to use upon dilution to a desired concentration. This biology-grade PBS is certified RNase-free, and is rigorously tested for contaminating nonspecific endonuclease and exonuclease.
1× PBS (pH 7.4) is isotonic and non-toxic to cells/neurons and can maintain their osmolarity. It is ideal for washing procedures in fixed cell/tissue cultures, histology and immunohistochemistry/immunocytochemistry (IHC/ICC). To obtain 1× PBS (0.01 M, pH 7.4) working buffer, dilute the 10× PBS (pH 7.4) with dH2O (1:9 by volume), e.g., to 10 ml of 10× stock buffer, add 90 ml of dH2O, and mix well to generate 100 ml of 1× PBS (pH 7.4). The 1× PBS will contain 1.9 mM NaH2PO4, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, and 145 mM NaCl.
- Compositions: 19 mM NaH2PO4, 81 mM Na2HPO4, and 1.45 M NaCl
- Formulated from analytical grade reagents
- Prepared with 0.22 micron sterile filtered, deionized, and distilled water
- Optimal for histology, immunoassays, and immunohistochemistry
- HDPE bottle (temperature -100°C to 120°C)
- For Research Use Only
Shipping, Storage, Safety, and Handling Precautions:
- Shipped at room temperature. Store the solution at 2 to 25°C. Bioenno’s ready-to-use solution in bottle is stable for one year at 4°C.
- The solution is designed for in vitro research use only and not for drug, diagnostic or other uses.
- The solution contains reagents that may be harmful in contact with skin, by inhalation or ingestion. Do not pipette by mouth. Use ordinary precautions to avoid inhalation and contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash immediately with generous amounts of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, wash out mouth with water and immediately call a physician.
- Perform experiment under a chemical hood. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after performing the experiment.
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS) is available upon request.
Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase.
Return Policy: Bioenno Tech’s return policy for this product is 90 days from the date of purchase.
Free Technical Support: Email your questions to email@example.com
brain tissue, dendrite, dendritic spine, GFP, gfp, golgi cox, golgi impregnation, golgi stain, golgi’s method, impregnation, rapid golgi, spine, staining, super golgi, supergolgi, synapse