50× Denhardt’s Solution
50× Denhardt’s Solution
Laboratory Use Only, Store at -20 ºC
50 ml per unit (Catalog No.: 006836-50); price: $93.00/each
100 ml per unit (Catalog No.: 006836-100); Price: $173.00/each
(Distributor and quantity discounts available, please send an email to
email@example.com to order.
For common questions and answers, please check our FAQ.)
Grade: Molecular Biology
Contents: Ficoll, polyvinylpyrrolidone, and bovine serum albumin in distilled water
Not hazardous product
Product Description:Denhardt’s Solution is a mixture of high-molecular weight polymers that can block non-specific binding of probes and increase speed and sensitivity of hybridization reactions. This solution is a commonly used component of hybridization solutions for in situhybridization, and Northern and Southern blotting. The 50× Denhardt’s Solution contains 1% Ficoll 400, 1% polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), and 1% bovine serum albumin (BSA). Made with 0.1 micron sterile filtered, deionized water.
- Compositions: 1% Ficoll 400, 1% PVP (polyvinylpyrrolidone), and 1% BSA (bovine serum albumin)
- Formulated from Molecular Grade reagents
- Buffer solution are free of DNase, RNase, and protease activity
- Made with 0.1 micron sterile filtered, deionized water
- HDPE bottle (temperature -100°C to 120°C)
- For Research Use Only
BEFORE FIRST USE:
It is recommended to store the 50x Denhardt’s in aliquots to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Upon receipt, determine the optimal size of the aliquots according to your usage and aliquot the solution accordingly. Be careful to aliquot the solution under sterile conditions and only with sterile tips/vials/Eppendorf tubes. Shake the bottle gently before aliquoting the solution. It is normal to see precipitate on the bottom of bottle/vial/tube, simply shake the bottle/vial/tube with the aid of a vortex shaker or mixer before use.
Shipping, Storage, Safety, and Handling Precautions:
- Shipped at room temperature. Store the solution in freezer (-20°C).
- The solution is designed for in vitro research use only and not for drug, diagnostic or other uses.
- The solution contains reagents that may be harmful in contact with skin, by inhalation or ingestion. Do not pipette by mouth. Use ordinary precautions to avoid inhalation and contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash immediately with generous amounts of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, wash out mouth with water and immediately call a physician.
- Perform experiment under a chemical hood. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after performing the experiment.
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS) is available upon request.
Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase.
Return Policy: Bioenno Tech’s return policy for this product is 90 days from the date of purchase.
Free Technical Support: Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
brain tissue, dendrite, dendritic spine, GFP, gfp, golgi cox, golgi impregnation, golgi stain, golgi’s method, impregnation, rapid golgi, spine, staining, super golgi, supergolgi, synapse