0.1 x TBS (pH 9.5)
0.1 M Tris Buffered Saline containing 50 mM Mg2+ (pH 9.5)
Laboratory Use Only, Store at 2 – 25 ºC
250 ml per unit (Catalog No.: 006768-250); Price: $26.20/each
(Distributor and quantity discounts available, please send an email to
email@example.com to order.
For common questions and answers, please check our FAQ.)
Contents: TRIS, sodium chloride, and magnesium chloride in distilled water
Not hazardous product
Tris, or tris(hydroxymethyl)aminomethane, is an organic compound often used in molecular biology and biochemistry. This 1× Tris Buffered Saline (TBS) is provided at pH 9.5 and contains magnesium chloride. 1× TBS with magnesium at pH 9.5 is specifically formulated for the development of anti-Digoxigenin-AP signal in in situhybridization (ISH). Bioenno 1× TBS with magnesium (pH 9.5) is supplied as a ready-to-use solution, and contains 100 mM Tris, 100 mM NaCl, and 50 mM MgCl2.
- Non-radioactive in situ hybridization (ISH) and molecular biology
- Development of hybridization signals with NBT (4-nitro blue tetrazolium chloride) and BCIP (x-phosphate/5-bromo-4-chloro-3-indolyl-phosphate) in 1× TBS with magnesium (pH 9.5)
- Compositions: 100 mM Tris (C4H11NO3), 100 mM NaCl, and 50 mM MgCl2
- Formulated from analytical grade reagents
- Optimal for in situ hybridization (ISH) and molecular biology
- HDPE bottle (temperature -100°C to 120°C)
- For Research Use Only
Shipping, Storage, Safety, and Handling Precautions:
- Shipped at room temperature. Store the solution at 2 to 25°C and avoid strong direct light. Bioenno’s ready-to-use solution in bottle is stable for one year at 4°C.
- The solution is designed for in vitro research use only and not for drug, diagnostic or other uses.
- The solution contains reagents that may be harmful in contact with skin, by inhalation or ingestion. Do not pipette by mouth. Use ordinary precautions to avoid inhalation and contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash immediately with generous amounts of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, wash out mouth with water and immediately call a physician.
- Perform experiment under a chemical hood. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after performing the experiment.
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS) is available upon request.
Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase.
Return Policy: Bioenno Tech’s return policy for this product is 90 days from the date of purchase.
Free Technical Support: Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
brain tissue, dendrite, dendritic spine, GFP, gfp, golgi cox, golgi impregnation, golgi stain, golgi’s method, impregnation, rapid golgi, spine, staining, super golgi, supergolgi, synapse